The Business Round Table/CBRT is growing! In order to keep you up-to-date on all of the dynamic conversations happening around the table, we created this blog.
This blog was created for three purposes:
1. Posting round table discussion notes.
- An appointed attendee at each of our six round table meeting locations takes general notes of the conversation which are then shared with the members. Typically these notes are only shared via email, but our recent growth has created a larger demand for these notes. Putting them in a public forum means you can access them anywhere at anytime and share them easily with anyone. (Please note that none of the personal or sensitive matter discussed will be posted to the blog, just general topics and input. If you would like to experience the full impact of the round tables the best way is to attend in person).
2. Posting Leadership Event speaker notes.
- The Business Round Table hosts three leadership events each quarter. Each speaker presents valuable information. Although nothing is as good as the real thing, we realize that not everyone can make it to every quarterly event. We are posting our notes here to make sure you don’t miss anything.
3. Leadership development articles/posts by local business leaders.
- We have had the unique opportunity to meet many dynamic business leaders. Occasionally we have some great content from them we would like to share. (Have a discussion topic you’d like to expand on? Let us know and we will get you an opportunity to guest post!)
We hope to keep the conversation timely and informative. If you have any comments or suggestions for content please feel free to share them with us!