Is Your Success
You can make an ETERNAL difference in the lives of business leaders through the Eternal Impact Campaign. Over three years we are raising $1 million to share the message of salvation with executives and the business community, while also providing opportunities for personal and professional growth.
CBRT is a 501(c) 3 and is 100% supported through your donations and sponsorships.
Eternal Impact Campaign
To make a one-time or recurring donation, please click here. We work with PayPal, but no PaylPal account is necessary.
Consider sponsoring a table at the next CBRT Leadership Event! Bring 7 guests for a team breakfast and leadership presentation while promoting your company and brand. Click below or contact us for more information.
More Ways To Partner With Us
CBRT’s mission is to provide timely leadership support to business executives and to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with those who may never step foot in a church. Will you help us reach them? Your gift — of any size — is greatly appreciated and instrumental in building God’s Kingdom on earth!
- CBRT Scholarship Fund – Make a contribution that will help build Leaders of Tomorrow!
- Gift of Life Insurance – Make a large gift with little cost to yourself. Contribute a life insurance policy that is no longer needed.
- Gifts of Retirement Assets – Designate CBRT as a beneficiary of part or all of the remainder of your IRA or retirement plan.
- Matching Gifts – Stretch your contribution. If making a company matching gift, please check with your personnel office and send us any necessary forms.
- Memorial Gifts – Made in memory or honor of someone special.
- Planned Gifts – Arrangements that have specific tax advantages to the donor.
- Bequests – Name CBRT as a beneficiary in your will or living trust.
- Beneficiary Designations – Name CBRT as a beneficiary of your retirement plan, life insurance or insurance annuity.
- Pledges – Make a gift and pay it over time.
- Securities – Gifts of appreciated securities including stocks, mutual funds and bonds.
Top 10 Reasons to Give…
Return on equity
- Better leaders make better companies.
Leaders drive organizations. Core values of Integrity, Quality, Trust and Respect create a culture that permeates through the company. Leadership enhancement creates working environments that are fair and equitable.
- Empowered leaders impact the economy.
Any enterprise has a positive impact on the economic outlook.
- Enhanced company performance.
Results are congruent with effective leadership. Profitability, growth and quality reciprocate.
- Increase the employment base.
Growing companies create more jobs.
- Community impact.
As the employment base goes, so goes that community. Corporate investment is key to every community.
- Monthly Round Tables.
Round Tables provide a place of trust where “C” Level Executives can discuss challenges in their business endeavors, feedback and solutions are provided that bring real impact to the organization.
- Quarterly Leadership Breakfast Events.
Timely topics and messages are received that result in impact to local businessmen & women in leader- ship. A personal testimony reveals real life experience.
- Eternal Impact: Saving Lives.
All attendees of CBRT Leadership events have an invitation to receive Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and develop a personal relationship with God their Creator.
- The Universal Law of Reciprocity.
When we do good, good always comes back. As we do good for others, we are blessed. As we give, it comes back several fold.
- Your gifts are Tax Deductible.
CBRT The Business Round Table is a nonprofit 501 (c) 3 organization.